Frequently Asked Questions / F A Q
1. What is Aral Pinoy: "Pag aaral mo, sagot mo, Baon mo sagot ko!" or Project Baon?
2. How much is the schooling allowance or ’baon’?
3. How do these students qualify for Project Baon?
Support and help the programs, projects and activities of ARALPINOY.ORG INC, a non-stock, non-profit and non-partisan organization registered under the laws of the RP on August 11, 2010 with SEC CRN CN201012580 and BIR TIN 007-842-097. For any help, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 09178661006 Maraming maraming salamat po!
1. Identify schools that need assistance especially those with insufficient instructional materials/equipment and insufficient budget or funds.
2. Train teachers to improve teaching and enhance students’ learning and to assure that the teachers that are trained actually apply what they have learned.
1. Identify partner communities/institutions/corporations that are willing to sponsor a sustainable teacher training programs to schools mentioned above.
2. Design and offer modules/manuals/short-courses to suit teachers with different needs at all levels.