Today, ARAL PINOY (AP) is an Official Member Organization of SDSN Youth [Term Two years, renewable].
AP is an NGO youth-focused organization that has competence related to sustainable development and has committed its resources and activities working towards
- research, and
- proposing doable solutions for sustainable development.
The following are the qualifications to become an official Member Organization (MO) of the SDSN Youth:
- Accredited university clubs and societies, youth-led/focused organizations and youth based networks with demonstrated capacities and a strong track record in education, research and/or project work on one or more themes of sustainable development in their respective campus, community, city, country and/or region;
- A demonstrated desire and ability to play an active role in local, national, regional and global problem solving and advocacy for sustainable development;
- Stated commitment from the head of the entity to become a dedicated SDSN Youth Member;
- Organizations that are focused on achieving specific goals and targets outlined in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Associated with a Regional/National SDSN Center*
*the Secretariat for SDSN Philippines is at the UP School of Economics